The "untaught sallies" of a Mom/English Teacher

This blog chronicles my random thoughts and interests. I use it as a place to publish my writing and share my thoughts with others. I hope you enjoy it; although, the content might be extremely boring for some!

Right now, I am focusing on the reading I am doing this year. There are SPOILERS in the entries for each book! Please do not read my responses if you are going to be upset by the spoilers!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Princess Bride

I came to this book by way of my dear friend Christy. When we met early in our West Potomac teaching careers, we had plenty in common without discovering that we both loved fantasy and could quote extensively from The Princess Bride film. However, this interesting and probably rather common ability made for great entertainment in the faculty lounge.

No comments: